35 giochi di avventure in HQ per Linux.
Oggi, per fortuna il cinema iraniano è stato aperto al mondo, ci so no ec cellente fils, films di avventura, divertimento e non è raro trovare persone che hanno apprezzato il film di Samira Makhmalbaf, per esempio Le Mele, Lavagne e Alle Cinque di Sera.
Ma tornando a Linux? Come si è evoluto, e quindi è passato da cinema iraniano cinema in cui l'eroe è Steven Seagal.
Vi rimando alle prove:essenziale elenco di giochi in HQ per Linux targati esclusivamente open source.
Alexei: Part IX è un software libero gioco di avventura grafica rilasciato da Piga Software il 19 Maggio 2009 . E 'il primo software Piga programma per utilizzare il Gambas Adventure Engine ed è anche il primo gioco Software Piga rilasciato per altri sistemi POSIX GNU / Linux. Si prende il ruolo di Alexei Volkov , maestro del crimine, che è intento a derubare la casa di un crudele e spietato uomo d'affari . Dopo aver ottenuto l'accesso alla sala principale, con l'aiuto di un servitore scontento , Alexei deve cercare il palazzo e scoprire la posizione del caveau del proprietario.
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (commercial) (precedentemente conosciuto come Lux Tenebras o Unknown) è un videogioco d'avventura, prodotto dalla Frictional Games, sviluppatrice della serie Penumbra, e messo in commercio attraverso Steam nel 2010.Si tratta di un survival horror ambientato in un castello (il Castello di Brennenburg) e nei suoi sotterranei. Per il giocatore è possibile, concludendo l'avventura, giungere a tre finali a seconda delle scelte effettuate.Nel 2013 è uscito il sequel Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.Similmente ad i precedenti articoli degli sviluppatori, Amnesia è un gioco d'avventura e di esplorazione con prospettiva in prima persona.
- Armadillo's adventure Armadillo's adventure is an adventure game set within a fantasy world. It also includes a toolkit for making your own adventures.
- Bocfel Bocfel is an interpreter for the Z-machine, which means that it can be used to play Infocom games as well as other games based on the Z-machine.
- Catch the Furball Catch the Furball is an icebreaker-like game for friends to play around a computer. It is partly based on Generica, which has received kind comments from players.
- Choerbaerts Suche nach dem Roenk Choerbaerts Suche nach dem Rönk (Choerbaerts search for the Rönk, or CSNDR for short) is the name of a 2d adventure. Its code is based on SDL and OpenGL.
- Crown and Cutlass Crown and Cutlass is a 3d pirate action/adventure game in the spirit of the old Pirates! game. It is simultaneously being developed in Linux and Windows, with a strong emphasis on cross-platform compatability.
- Cute Knight Deluxe (commercial) In Cute Knight Deluxe, an orphan girl searches for her destiny. Train in jobs and classes to raise skills, make friends, and find romance, then use those skills to conquer the monsters in the dungeon. Design and dress your unique character to reach one of fifty storybook endings.
- DAGII Dave's AGI Interpreter ("DAGII") is a reimplementation of Sierra's Adventure Game Interpreter ("AGI"). In short, it allows you to play some old-school adventure games such as King's Quest and Space Quest on modern computer systems.
- EGSL EGSL is a small interpreter written in Pascal which can execute Lua scripts.
- EQEmu EQEmu is an attempt to recreate the Everquest server software runnable from a Windows or Linux machine. Content is stored in a MySQL database, and allows you to create custom creatures, items, and quest content in game.
- FreeSCI FreeSCI is an attempt to create a portable interpreter for games written for Sierra On-Line's SCI system.
- FrobTADS FrobTADS is a complete rewrite of the Unix console-version of TADS ("Text Adventure Development System"). It uses curses (or ncurses) and provides an interpreter to play games developed with TADS as well as the TADS 2 and 3 development tools. It adds support for a number of relatively recent user interface features including full support for text and background colors, TADS 3 banner windows, and timed input. It's also much more portable and more easily maintainable, as it's built to modern Unix standards.
- Frotz Frotz is an interpreter for all Infocom games that has been ported to many operating systems including Linux. Released as freeware.
- Future Boy! (commercial) Future Boy! is an adventure game that bills itself more than interactive fiction?it's an interactive comic book.
- Gnome Inform GNOME Inform 7 is a GNOME port of the Inform 7 IDE for creating interactive fiction or text adventures.
- Heart of The Alien Redux Heart of The Alien Redux is the sequel for the undoubtably the best adventure of all times, Another World. Developed back in 1994 by Interplay exclusively for the Sega CD console. This is an open-source project which aims to bring this highly-addictive game to all modern consoles and computer platforms.
- HLA Adventure HLA Adventure is an open-source adventure game that features Mippy, a cute dragon.
- Humm and Strumm Humm and Strumm is a 3D adventure game in which two players must collaboratively solve puzzles and fight enemies in order to stop the evil Dr. Geoff from taking over the world.
- Hyperplay Hyperplay is a multimedia authoring engine designed for graphical adventure-style game.
- Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb (commercial) Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb is a classic adventure game tells the tale of Rif the Fox and his attempt to prove his innocence in the theft of the Orb of Storms, a relic of the ancient Humans. The player guides Rif and his companions/guards Okk the Boar and Eeah the Elk in discovering clues, overcoming challenges, and exploring a land of intelligent, humanoid animals. Available for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Kwest Kwest is a port of the popular Unix Frotz interpreter to KDE.
- Labyrinth of Worlds Labyrinth of Worlds is a rewrite of the first-person role-playing game Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds that came out in the early 1990s.
- Narcissu Narcissu is a conversion of a Japanese "visual novel" game released by Stage-Nana, which tells the story of a road trip taken by a boy and a girl who are both terminally ill.
- QTads QTads is a GUI interpreter for Tads games, running under Unix-based X11 systems (like Linux and FreeBSD).
- Sarien Sarien is a Sierra AGI interpreter that enables you to play Sierra AGI version 2 and version 3 games, as well as AGI games written by other people.
- Soviet Unterzögersdorf Soviet Unterzögersdorf is the last existing appanage republic of the USSR. The enclave maintains no diplomatic relationship with the surrounding so-called «Republic of Austria» or with the Fortress «European Union». The downfall of her motherland -- the Soviet Union -- in the early 1990s had a particularly bad effect on the country's economic situation.
- Stendhal Stendhal is a multiplayer online adventures game inspired in Acorn with the 90's Zelda look. Your task is to talk with other people in the village and find jobs to do that will drive to interesting quests that will reveal the hidden plot behind the world of stendhal
- Super Star Trek Super Star Trek is a port of the classic Star Trek game with a text-based window interface.
- The Guild The Guild is a fully rendered/raytraced first-person interactive adventure. It will contain fully rendered animations, digitized speech and a soundtrack.
- The Journey Down (commercial) The Journey Down is a classic point-and-click saga with a black African twist.
- Troll Bridge Troll Bridge is an adventure in the style of the original Legend of Zelda. The main character is a troll who has escaped from slavery. By finding clues and collecting items, the character works to free his people.
- Undead Invasion Undead Invasion is an adventure based game with an extensible format.
- Underworld Adventures Underworld Adventures is a project to recreate Ultima Underworld 1 on modern operating systems (e.g. Win32, Linux or MacOS), using the original game files. It uses OpenGL for 3D graphics, the SDL library for platform specific tasks and Lua for scripting.
- XZip XZip is a clean X Windows interface to games written in Infocom's Z-code game format. It handles Z-code versions 1 through 5 and version 8.